Helen Knox - Owner of The Pole Studios Berkshire
Helen started Pole Fitness in 2009 as a new and fun way of keeping fit without spending hours in the gym. Helen was the first Pole Studio franchisee and between her and her pole addicted instructors, she is enjoying spreading the word about how beneficial Pole Fitness is for the entire body, as well as the confidence that it builds within.
In 2012 Helen completed both her teaching and assessing qualifications, allowing her to teach and assess both pupils and instructors in her known fields. Helen is fully insured and First Aid certified.
• Advanced Level Pole Dance Fitness Instructor
• Stretch & Flexibility Instructor in Pole
• Level 2 Exercise to Music Instructor
• Level 1 Anti-Gravity Yoga
• Level 3 Sports Massage
• Level 3 Assessors
• Level 4 PTLLS Teaching
• Anatomy and Physiology in Pole
• XPert Pole Dance Fitness Instructor in Static and Spinning Pole
• First Aid Qualified